When I ripped off August 31 on my desk calendar to expose September 1 I knew it would be the start of something new. For me when the Fall arrives I always feel a sense of renewed spirit and a thirst for the future. It could be that the Fall is my favorite season of all time. In the sense of inspiration I found some things that are making me really feel the season!
- Being a Michigan native there is nothing that warms my soul then seeing the fall colors and watching the season change before my eyes. As I write the post I am getting excited about it even though I am 1,000 miles away in Orlando.
- Another favorite is Fall bon fires. You know where the air is crisp and cool.
- Apple orchards, cider donuts, near misses from the buzzing bees and the obligatory hay ride.
- Pumpkin everything. Yes, everything. I don’t care how basic that sounds.
- HOODIE WEATHER.
- The harmony of warm-ish day and cold nights.
- Also Fall is the cusp of the Holiday season which we all know is the season that gives me life.
- Soup season. Broccoli Cheddar for life.
- I feel like in the fall I also dive back into my love of beer and am always up for exciting craft beer adventures.
- And most importantly not only Halloween but Thanksgiving!
Don’t forget to find your inspiration in the season and change the world!